Monday, March 2, 2009

thankful.

I am so happy to be on this journey I am on.
It's not easy, but I feel I am on the right track to getting to where I want to be.
Of course, I am talking about the battle of the bulge.
It feels good to be doing something about it.

I am so blessed to have so many supporters in my life.
Thank you all! :)

This morning began with good news...4 lbs down in 2 days.
I know I can't expect it to keep up at this rate, but to see it moving in the right direction after a month and a half of nothing is so great.

p.s. I am totally taking that pic if I get to a stomach like that!

2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

WAY TO GO!!!

:) keep up the great work!

Mon Cheri said...

I've been there. the first few days are the hardest. Love the look of your blog. Your photography is beautifully done.
Cheri