Thursday, October 15, 2009

and back to reality.

We had such a wonderful time with the wedding....the planning, prep, set-up, the wedding itself...everything!
But boy...am I glad my brain no longer is thinking rsvps, cake, who gets what, keys, fishing line...all of that.
The lovely Angela Cardas took some amazing photographs...
Thank you so much Angela!!
We just got back from a trip over to Black Butte Ranch and the surrounding area....loved it! We both have the same idea of a good time...lots of hiking/exploring, little bit of shopping, lots of eating and exercise.
Now I feel like life will get back to normal.
Go to work, come home, have time to actually do laundry and all sorts of little projects that have been set aside.
I am so happy to be married to my best friend. :)



No comments: