Tuesday, May 5, 2009

the eights.

I've been tagged by the fabulous Miss Anne (correction...Mrs. Anne) :)
from Indefinately Definate.


It's the *8* things post!


8 Things I Look Forward To...
#1.) Seeing Craig's smile :), hugs, kisses
#2.) Weekends!!
#3.) A real meal at the end of the day!
#4.) Hangin' with our moms & dads
#5.) Watching Ellie freak out
#6.) Being Craig's wife.
#7.) Doing little art/home projects
#8.) Cleaning out a bunch of junk *hopefully this weekend*


8 Things I Did Yesterday
#1.) Washed my hair
#2.) Went to work
#3.) Drank lots of water!
#4.) Went to Winco on the way home
#5.) Got trapped in the Winco parking lot by the cart-picker-uper...in a downpour.
#6.) Gave Craig his Blueberry Eggo Waffles :)
#7.) Talked with Craig about cakes, future stuff and were silly with the exercies ball.
#8.) Made a super duper omelette. (that was good for me!)


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
#1.) Make my sister not upset & feel better
#2.) Loose all my weight overnight :)
#3.) Be a mommy.
#4.) Have a successful graphics business...small, but makes enough money I can stay home with my babies when I'm a mommy.
#5.) Eat pizza.
#6.) Make sure that my friends and family have no hurt or pain in their lives.
#7.) Have a craft room.
#8.) Surprise Craig with an awesome house I had secretly custom built. :)


8 Shows I watch:
#1.) American Idol
#2.) FOX News
#3.) Intervention
#4.) Family Guy
#5.) Ax-Men
#6.) Anything HGTV
#7.) Anything Bravo
#8.) Anything We


Those are my 8's.
My turn to tag....YOU!Come on, you know you want to!Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:

1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.

My tags:
Sunny over at Haynes Our Way
Susanne over at PaulaDeanWannabe
Missy over at "Miss"Understood
Kambria over at {TheNextBestThing}
Maxine over at Mamaof3ds
ok...I'm cheating...i'm tired and going to sleep :)

4) Let them know that they have been tagged!

No comments: