Monday, September 29, 2008

drained.

Everyone has had those days where your head is spinning so much that you can't even stop it to think one coherent thought. Thats me today. I feel a little exhausted, a little lost, a little happy, a little sad...and now I am wore out...and I have a 3 day headache that won't go away :( I feel like my dreams are at a standstill, and I don't know what to do, but I'm happy with the present. I need a little getaway. A little treatment like this and the entire collection of MAC makeup to play with!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

wish you could be here with us Jess. You could rejuvinate in sunny San Diego! Great shopping just around the corner which I will be sure to hit tomorrow! Have a great day!

Missy said...

I love MAC cosmetics. I do understand how you are feeling. Hope your day gets better. My weight watcher pumpkin pie was DELISH. I will have to post the recipe.