Wednesday, September 24, 2008

this year.

I am going to get some rainboots. I think they are funky, fun & practical...especially when you live where mud is a potential. Too bad I want these...and well, they aren't so practical for the pocketbook!

I am really wanting to head to the coast this weekend. I really want to stay at Starfish Manor, but a little more than I want to spend for a spur of the moment trip...any ideas on places that are less than $100 and on the ocean??? or a great place off the ocean will work. :)
Oh yea...see this?...It's Cape Perpetua, I hiked it (from the bottom), it was difficult (it said so in the hiking book!) and yes, I will admit, I cried! But I made it and it was beautiful...and when we got back to the bottom we went for another hike...I got cranky then.

No comments: