Thursday, November 27, 2008

grateful and blessed.

(this vintage card is so me...i've even got the red shoes, and if i had a turkey i'd give it a makeover) :)
I am so grateful for all of the blessings I have been given; my dream come true boyfriend and his sweet as can be family, my AMAZING family, my faith, my friends, my health, my safety, shelter, food, diet pop {don't tell Craig}...so many things. Craig and I are heading over to my parent's house in a few hours. Our Thanksgiving is totally kick-back...which I love! My dad is an amazing cook and my mom is a gravy master. Can't wait.
Looked at the ads...don't know if I will be going out shopping tomorrow. I always like to hit a couple stores to experience the energy of the day, but getting up early...we'll see.
I asked Craig what he wants for Christmas and he has been no help! :) I know not to get him clothes...hmmm, no clue. I know what he can get me, it's a circle, generally sparkly and would make me cry...but at the same time I'd hate for him to spend the money. I'm happy with just spending time with him.

Thank you to all of you who have made my life more whole and warm.

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving and God Bless.

2 comments:

{marie} said...

i hope your thanksgiving was restfull and full of love. enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Mrs Anne said...

yay for a great post!
hope your day was blessed.
:) thinking of you!

xo