Monday, October 20, 2008

i die.

I found this fabulous jewelry line! Blue Poppy Handcrafted Jewelry is absolutely bananas! (yup, did a Rachel Zoe marathon yesterday...it's all stuck in my head!) Also, I went to Glam (222 1st Downtown Albany...Flinn's Block) and got some amazing earrings! Andrea Dreyer creates amazing over-the-top jewelry and calls them Kicklet Kreations. Her necklaces are especially spectacular! Make sure to drop by Glam (next door to the soon to be open I Heart Shoes) and check it out!

5 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

i want that bracelet with the bird on it.

i die x 2.

Missy said...

i die to infinnity.........

{marie} said...

i am so excited for your sister's shoe store to open....i am going to bring all of my middle school girls down there and buy out the store....it's gonna be bananas. hey. no boss at work tomorrow. i guess that means we can throw a party.

Susanne P. said...

i didn't even know stores like this existed in Albany. who knew we could have something cool.

Mrs Anne said...

psssssst, check my blog,... YOU got an award! (fancypants)