Wednesday, October 1, 2008

october.

YES! It's here! It's OCTOBER! I love this month. I think it has to be my favorite month of the year. It's the official kick-off of the holiday season. I have the bestest ever Pumpkin Pie Candle from Oakmont Candle Co! I already have been invited to a pumpkin carving party and must complete (er, begin) creating my costume...not to mention getting some Halloween gear up at work and home.

I found this fantastic spooky banner at Paper Crave. (and they found it on Two Peas in a Bucket).

1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

i LOVE this banner!!!!

I'm cropping this weekend and MAY just attempt one of my own that says "Thankful" for the upcoming holiday!!!

:D

p.s. thanks for posting on my blog!! I've added you to my following list! :) *feel free to copy my make up post too!*